We are here to help. You may contact us by phone, live support, email, mail, or web conference.
Our phone support hours are Monday through Saturday from 7 AM to 11 PM Mountain Time.
Send Us an Email
Email messages will be responded to during our regular business hours. Response time is usually less than 24 hours.
Support: 888.866.4989 option 1
Admissions: 888.866.4989 option 3
Our Mailing Address
Giant Campus Academy
8860 E. Chaparral Rd., Suite 100
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Minimum System Requirements
Operating Systems Browsers
Windows RT 1
Mac® OS® X 10.7.5+
Google™ Chrome™ 352
Internet Explorer® 9.x – 11.x
Safari® 6.0+ (Requires 10.7.5+)
Processor Network/Speed Connection
PC: 2.33GHz AMD® -or- Intel®
Core™ Duo 1.83 GHz
Mac: Intel Core Duo 1.33 GHz
LAN 100/1000 switched to desktop Internet access 384 kbps per concurrent users
Memory/Hard Disk Space
2 GB RAM 1 GB available disk space for browser cache
1280 x 1024 resolution
128 MB graphics memory
OS supported sound card
Speakers or headsets (recommended)
Adobe® Flash® Player 16+ Adobe Shockwave® Player 12+
Adobe Acrobat® Reader® 11+ Java® 1.8+
- Windows based tablets and the Windows RT operating system is fully supported by Edgenuity when using Edgenuity 3000+ series courses.
- Chrome browser versions 42 or later may not allow functionality for all plug-ins.
- Students will need access to audio capabilities including speakers and/or headsets.
- A slow Internet connection will affect the performance of multimedia elements found in the Edgenuity courses.
- All instructional computer stations will need to have sufficient network-user permissions to ensure full functionality when using certain plug-in applications.